Importance of Learning Java for Mobile App Development – If you want to become a professional and expert in Android application development then learn Java.
For Java Mobile Application Development – Check the importance of Java
As a mobile app developer, you already know that Android is the most popular mobile app platform with the largest number of devices running on it. It is already common knowledge that Android is based on Java. Of course, Java as the core of Android is perhaps the most preferred language for future Android developers. If you want to master the skills of Android development, you have no choice but to learn Java.
Recently, there have been other languages that can be used for encoding Android mobile apps Java is still considered the default language for Android mobile app development. If you are already familiar with the power and flexibility of the Android platform, you must know that all of these features can be attributed to Java. Just as the huge grant work is being done to develop the modern web, it also emerged as the most important programming language for Android applications.
Important aspects that make Java invincible for mobile app developers
Java as a programming language has been around for more than two decades and it is still one of the most popular and widely used programming languages worldwide. Java’s popularity and phenomenal growth as the preferred multi-platform programming language became possible thanks to its core features which include:
- Java is quick to master for new developers and easy to learn.
- Java has been developed as a platform-independent language that can be distributed with virtual missions
- Java is an object-oriented language with unmatched flexibility
- Java is versatile for integrating different functions and applications.
- Java guarantees the highest security in various programming and running environments
- Java comes packed with a large number of built-in tools and IDEs to secure different applications.
- Being there for 22 years as the most popular programming language, it boasts a huge community of developers and programmers.
- When programming with Java, you can always access all kinds of resources from the Java community and a large number of tools available for free
Why Java is invincible for multi-platform development?
At a time when platform development is taking the lead over platform-specific development, you need to develop your source code in a language that offers flexible distribution across multiple platforms, and in this regard, Java will be supreme.
Java becomes especially invincible for mobile app development due to its platform independence. While with most programming languages you always need a compiler to minimize the size of your code to fit into the machine, Java allows you the flexibility to use portable code across the machines thanks to the source files commonly known as ‘bytecode’ in Java world programmers . This byte code driven by Java virtual machine over the devices allows Java to become platform independent and easily distribute the same code across different device platforms.
Finally to conclude, we must refer to the unparalleled remuneration and career growth that is promised to skilled Java developers. When it comes to first-class career opportunities for programmers and developers of mobile apps that are still skilled in Java, a crucial factor for most employers.
This Article shared by Android training in Chandigarh institute CBitss Technologies employees. CBitss Technologies is a Training institute in Chandigarh and provides various IT Courses.
Here you view the – The Complete Android and Java Developer Course