Google I / O 2018, Google released another seven other OEM Beta Android devices with other pixels P smartphone. Such devices include Sony Xperia XZ 2, Xiaomi MI Mix 2 S, Nokia plus minus 7 R 15 X 21 Pro natural, OnePlus 6 and essential Phone.
You are looking for the Android P install in an essential phone, you have come to the right place!
Unfortunately, this is not as easy as the Android Beta registration program. Essential Android P is our website. Android training in Chandigarh also has included all of the instructions that you will need to download Android phone P essential phone.
Download Android P beta essentail Preview
To present Android P on your reputable phone, first, go to the Developer Overview site which is essential and download the necessary records. After inputting your information and device serial number, you can download Android P OTA or Fastboot file. In this tutorial, we are going to seal the OTA file.
Install ADB and Fastboot on your computer
After this, you will need to install ADB and Fastboot on your computer. Here is an easy guide to XDA Developers, which runs through the process for Windows, MacOS, and Linux.
Unlock the required phone bootloader
If you are loading the OTA to your required phone, you do not need an unlocked bootloader. If you want to seal the Android p on your phone, feel free to go to the next section.
However, to install Custom ROMs you need an unlock bootloader, so if you want to know how we will keep these instructions here.
Note that unlocking your phone’s bootloader will erase all device data, so back up your data before following these next steps. To unlock the necessary phone bootloader, follow the steps given by Android training in Chandigarh below:
- Go to Settings> System> About the phone, then tap Build number seven times, or until you understand that you are a developer.
- Return to system settings, select developer options at that point.
- Empower the OEM opening by tapping on the flip.
- Check USB and turn on the flip.
- Make your basic phone module in your computer using a USB link.
- Then open the terminal window in the folder where you placed the ADB and Fastboot. In Windows, you can right-click and select the Open command window here. On MacOs, open the terminal window and drag the folder containing the Fastboot and ADB files.
- Type ADB device in your command window and press Enter. The order number of your device should appear in the command window.
- Then restart your phone in Fastboot mode. Type the ADB reboot bootloader in the command window and press Enter.
- You can also switch your phone into Fastboot mode by restarting your phone while pressing the Volume Down button.
- Your phone starts in Fastboot mode. You should see that the device status of your required phone is locked. To make sure that your device is still detected by your computer, type the fast boot device in your command window and press Enter.
- You will see a prompt on your phone that you want to unlock the bootloader on your phone. Use the volume down key, then click the Power button to confirm. Your phone will restart
Android P Sideload for Essential Phone
When ADB and Fastboot are presented on your computer and your bootloader is opened, you can start refreshing the important phone. Keep in mind, what OTA did you download the zip document before? Take the record in a similar envelope where your ADB and quick access documents are found.
examine your document in Update.zip, otherwise, you should enter this complex name of the entry in the command line.
Make sure USB debugging is enabled on your primary phone. To do this, follow step 4 above.
- Plug your main phone into a computer with a USB cable.
- Open the command window in the folder where you installed ADB and Fastboot.
- In the command window, type the ADB device and press Enter. If you see your phone notifications you want to allow USB debugging on this computer, check the box and select OK.
- Restore your phone in Recovery mode. To do so, please enter the ADB recovery in your window. Your phone will be restored in recovery mode. With the symbol of caution, you should feel little green sprouts. Regardless of your intestinal reaction, that’s good.
- Open the Phone Recovery Menu? To do this, hold down the power button and once press the volume button.
- Support ADB to upgrade the volume button, then click on the button to confirm.
- Make sure your phone is still popular with your computer. To do this, enter ADB device in your window and press Enter. The serial number should be displayed in the window.
Please note that ADB sideload update.zip (or the cache version of this file). If everything goes well, then Android P beta allows you to install essential phone and work with Android. After you do not ask, restart your phone.